Our goal is to make our customers 100% happy and satisfied. PatriotCabinet wants you to buy your new cabinet doors with the assurance that you will be completely satisfied with your purchase. Please call us Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Pacific time at 1-888-671-0460 with your question or concern. For a quick response via email, please click here. Thank you for visiting PatriotCabinet.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Are you a contractor? Need a quote for a large order?
For assistance 24 hours a day, please visit our online resources:
- Specifications, Warranty & Guarantee
- How to Measure Cabinet Doors
- Forgot your password?
- Check Order Status
- Customer Feedback
- Problem with Your Order?
- Request a coupon code for your samples order
- Contact Us
For help with an order you've placed, you can also call PatriotCabinet Customer Service:
- Hours of Operation: Mon - Fri from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Pacific time
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I measure for the doors?
It really depends on what you want to do. It's different for partial and full overlay and faceless or framed cabinets. A very general rule of thumb is to add between a 1/2"-1" to the width and height of the opening of the cabinet. Whatever you decide, provide us with the FINAL door size. We have posted a useful guide for measuring cabinet doors on our site for your convenience. Please note that we do not accept responsibility for any errors in measurements based on these recommendations.
2. Do you provide the glass with the glass and french lite doors?
The kitchen cabinet doors come prepared to accept the glass, but we don't give you the glass.
3. Why is the estimated shipping lower than the actual shipping charges?
The estimated shipping function was created to allow people to get a general idea of shipping charges without creating an account. Once the system knows the shipping address, the charges often increase. It is accurate, and includes the handling and packaging charges.
4. What is the drawer fee?
Although drawer fronts are small, they are labor intensive to make. Additionally, the grain direction runs horizontally, which also increases costs.
5. When will I receive my order?
Orders are completed in 5-6 business days
If your order is placed before 4pm EST, your order will go into production the morning after it is placed. Orders placed after 4pm EST MAY go in to production the following morning, or the next business day.
Shipping will take between 1-6 business days. Please refer to the service maps below to estimate your delivery date.
Delivery Times Service Map
6. Will I receive status updates and tracking information?
You will receive the following email notifications regarding your order status:
- Pending - This status is used when the order is initially placed.
- Confirmed - This status indicates that there are not outstanding issues or questions regarding your order and payment has been verified.
- In production - This status indicates that the factory has begun building your order. This will take approximately 5 business days to complete.
- Shipped - This status indicates that your order has been shipped. We do our best to include tracking information in this notification, although it is not always possible. If your email does NOT include tracking information, please use the Service Map to estimate your delivery date.
- Delivered - This status indicates that your order has been delivered. Please help us improve our business by answering our brief customer survey attached to this notification.
7. What type of Warranty & Guarantee does PatriotCabinet offer on cabinet doors?
Please see our Specifications, Warranty & Guarantee page for details.
8. How do I request faster shipping?
As you complete your order, you will come across a Notes section. Please request a quote for faster shipping here. We will calculate the additional costs and email you an invoice.
9. How do I order something that isn't on the site? Can I get slab doors and/or fronts?
10. Why didn't I receive an email confirmation?
Please make sure to check your Junk or Spam folder. Or email us a request for a new confirmation and we will send you one ASAP.
11. What if delivery services are unable to reach me by the phone numbers provided?
Please be advised that some delivery services will contact you prior to the delivery. If they are unable to reach you by the phone numbers provided, they will not deliver your order. Freight companies will charge $100 per day to store your order. Customers are responsible for these additional charges.
12. What is the difference between a cabinet door and a drawer front?
The difference between a cabinet door and a drawer front is the direction of the wood grain. It runs up and down (vertically) on a door, and left to right (horizontally) on a drawer. It's more expensive to do a drawer front with horizontal grain, hence the $10 charge. Plus it's labor intensive.
13. How do I save my cart?
To save your cart for payment at a later date follow these instructions. Go through checkout as you would normally. On the last step of checkout where you would normally enter your credit card information, simply click "Cancel". Your Cart contents are now saved in the system. To pay for your order later, visit the "My Account" page, find your order and click the payment button.
14. Why is my payment being denied? Why does my bank show it's being processed?
Usually denial reasons are from the bank and not from our payment processor. The most common reason a payment is denied is because your billing address is not matching what your bank has on file. If you receive a denial message, we WILL NOT be collecting payment from your account. Your bank may show the charges as pending, and it is their responsibility to release the charges back to your account.
What would you like to do now?
What Our Customers Say
Jeff in Troy, Michigan View all testimonials →
“This was the first time I have ever ordered cabinet doors. I really had no idea how expensive they could be. I understand that raised panel doors require much more solid wood, but I could not find the same quality or as nice a door locally for close to...”